Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What's New Review... Wine and Leopard

Good Morning!
Some info... Wednesday's I'm posting at Perspective.
I've started an Inspire Me link party.  Be sure to hop over and jump on. 
I'll be featuring looks that inspire me each week from those that link up... check it out!
 
This week it's cooling down outside... yea, time for sweaters and layers and boots oh my!
I can't believe Halloween is next week... still have some costume items to get for the kiddies... are you ready?  Do you dress up?
 
Here are some newer items to my closet.
I wore that gray guy the day after I bought it... see it HERE.
I've also worn the purple tee, I'll show that tomorrow.
Today I'm showing off this wine tee...
 
 
 The color and bits of leather are what caught my eye.
I paired this tee with my animal print pants.
I went with a boot to help keep me warm.


I rocked this cute jacket again!  I'm totally getting my $ worth on this purchase!



I ended up finding these adorable shoes while I was out that day... these both are great options... which do you like best, boot, flat or heel?


I'm totally excited about this find.  I've been looking for a little peep toe bootie


One last look...
 
top, jacket and pants: +Marshalls 
necklace: +New York & Company 
flats and booties: +Burlington (BOC and Rocket Dog)
 
 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit! Those jeans are great and so are the booties.

    ~FringeGirl (thedomesticfringe.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think I like the booties best with it too!

      Delete
  2. I love the colors!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete