Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Great Butt Jeans and My New Jacket

Hi pretties!
Why is it one day you put on a pair of pants, and feel like a million bucks...
Then the next day try on different pants and feel like a heifer?
Is it possible I gained 10 lbs overnight?
I think not... rather it's all about the pants I put on that day.
Note to self... try on all pants and clean out, because yesterday... I didn't feel so hot!
 
So, it makes me feel good to post these today, because these jeans look good on me!
Calm down Carolyn... you are not a heifer!
 
This was a little number I wore all day, then out for date night with my man.
 
 
Oh ya, feeling good!
These jeans are DownEast Basics, they are one of my favorite pair.
 

Rear view... which can be scary butt not today!  That means you have a great pair of jeans... worth every penny!
 

Don't you love this top?  It's a great fall piece.  I love the lace.
 Got it here: Cotton On


I wore my little black half boots for a little height.
Got those at Target
 
 
Of course the evenings are chilly now.  I got to wear my new leather jacket out.  It really is adorbs right? 
Got that at Marshalls  of course!

I rocked a high pony, feels a little more diva.  Not sure where I got those earrings.

Where did you get your favorite pair of jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment