Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Walk Through the Fields

I'm feeling like it's time for a hair change.
I need to take some length off, and I'm feeling like it's fall so I'm gonna go darker.
What do you think?
I do have withdrawals if I take out too much blond.  My hair has just always been blond.
Change is good!
 
Maybe this... light in the front darker in the back.
Or ombre?
 
Do you know that I used to have dark hair?  It was like 5 years ago!
 
Yep, I think I'll make a call today!
 
This is a summery top that didn't get worn this year.  Insert the trusty cardigan and walla... fall look!
This top reminds me of a sunset, in a golden field.
I like it, but I think it's too short for me.
I think this is the last time I'll be wearing it.
I'm setting up a little account to sell my clothes online.
Who do you use?



top: Marshalls
jeans: old navy
shoes: Burlington
earrings: target


No comments:

Post a Comment