Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stripes, dots and leopard OH MY!

Doesn't that sound like 'The Wizard of Oz'?
That is what this look is today... a little bit of everything.  But it totally works!
 
In case you didn't know... Tuesday's I host a link up on my main blog Perspective } Inspire Me.
Check it out!  I'd love for you to join in.  I like to take things that you are wearing to inspire a look of my own!
 







 
Nothing is new here.  I got all of it last year I believe at +Marshalls .
Shoes are +Old Navy 


6 comments:

  1. Those pants are cute. Love how the print isnt in your face leopard.

    Fashionsavvymomanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I feel the same, very subtle! It's good!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! I´m loving the mix of leopard, dots and stripes. :)

    ReplyDelete