Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Induldge.... with Michael Kors

Let me start with some more recent purchases from +Marshalls ...
 
 
Do you love this jaguar shirt?  I do!  Excited to wear that!
 
Now for my next purchase...
THE SWEATER!
I say it in that way because I've gotten some harassing from the hubs regarding this purchase!
I shop pretty often, I buy sort of frequently, but I DO budget, and the things I buy aren't usually designer, or that high in price.
 
The last trip to Marshalls I was cruising through the sweaters.  I'm a picky sweater connoisseur.  I'm not particularly fond of the cable sweater in general.  They are usually bulky, the cotton is usually just eh.  I've gotten rid of many cable knit sweaters!
 
Then I stumbled upon this one... the cotton looks soft, (touch it) oh, it is soft!  It's so pretty!  I love the gold zippers, and the different finer knit on the body of the sweater.  Yes, I could do a sweater like this... then I looked at the tag... of course, Michael Kors.
 
It was a bit of a splurge, but I defended it with how little I buy stuff like this!
I love it, it is a gorgeous sweater!
 
 
Here is how I wore it.
These pants are crazy right? 
They are perfectly balanced with the mild cream- beautiful - sweater. 
 Seriously, this is like the cashmere of cable sweaters!!!
 




 
Still loving my new hair!  Lauren added two darker colors to my hair.  It was all straight blond.
I'll do a post on that soon.
 
 
sweater: Michael Kors (+Marshalls )
pants: Target clearance ($7 I think)
booties: +Marshalls 
necklace: c/o CCMakesStuff

8 comments:

  1. Love the MK sweater! Such a sweet find..Absolutely love the pairing with the polka pants..you nailed it.
    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/new-dimensions/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I did feel pretty rockin' that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in absolute LOVE with this sweater. drooling actually.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! My hubs will be glad someone else besides me thinks it was a good purchase!

      Delete
  4. Great white and black look on you.

    Happy Friday! :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a pair of pants similar these yours in a houndstooth pattern. Love your look!
    www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, I think houndstooth would be a great print with this style pant!
      Can't wait to see what you do with it!

      Delete