Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Sparkles with Military

A week or two ago I stumbled upon cute Ashley from The Cream To My Coffee.
She was wearing this military vest... I totally have one of those!  I love how she wore it over her dress, totally going to have to do that, but this time I went for pants.
 
I started with my vest, then looked through my pants, hey, I haven't worn these pants yet... do you have those in your closet?  I bought them this past spring!  Hmmmm.
They have a little sparkle in them... love!
 
I think this is still an appropriate fall look, even though they are peach pants.  And the peach goes well with the olive green. 
 
 


 
I am loving this necklace this year.  I made it this spring.

 
Who could say no to sparkle shoes?  These are Banana Republic via Marshalls... score!


white shirt: vintage red via marshalls
vest: old navy
pants: target
 
Linking up at:

5 comments:

  1. Love how you paired your blush pants and have inspired my next outfit with my blush pants.
    xo, Lee
    edfbylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit on you and it's perfect for my still summer weather. Visiting from Funday Monday. . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealous of you 'still summer' weather! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. stopping by from WIWW-- I love Ashley's blog and style! The way you made the outfit your own is really great though! The peach and olive go so nicely together :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete