Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Back to Classic

Happy Daylight savings!
Did you fall back last night?  I totally did, and I felt justified staying up late, because I get an extra hour today!
 
You just can't go wrong with the classics right?
black- check
leather- check
houndstooth- check
fabulous heels- check
 
I got some new hair!  I cut about 5-6 inches off too!
I feel like a new woman!  I've wanted to put some dark in for a while, but I'm still blond.  Love it!
Enjoy your Sunday!
 







top: from Burlington Coat Factory
skirt: Worthington (thrifted)
heels: Charlotte Russe
necklace: CCMakesStuff
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful peplum top!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That little bit o leather sucked me right in!
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete