Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Going For It...

What the hey...
I'm going to separate these blogs out! 
 I'll still post my weekly favorite at Perspective, but I'm going to do my daily posts here!
 
What do you say, are you in?
Follow along, comment, let's be friends!
 
Here is my first look!  Yahoo!
 
This look from last week, date night, oh ya, gettin' perty!

You know, one of these days we are going to put up closet doors and you're not going to be able to see into my tiny closet anymore, does that make you sad? 

No really, last night Matt totally agreed to getting that done for me... we'll see if it takes him as long to get a project done as it takes me!!!
 




pants: old catalog maybe Chadwicks!
necklace: Jane
shoes: Burlington

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love your shirt! Perfect with those pants!

    xoxo,
    Lauren from Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your graphic houndstooth! perfect necklace too! Found you on Sunday Style…lovely blog! Im going to add you on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crushing on the pattern of that dress! Love it with the cobalt jeans too :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete