Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Excuse Me... Is That a Countertop You're Wearing?

Is that what you would want to ask someone who walked past you wearing these pants?
Don't they totally remind you of those old Formica countertops? 
As they say, what's old is new again!  This time it's just in pant form!
 
I found these for a song at the Levi's outlet store.  I liked them!
I wasn't quite sure what to wear with them, but I liked them.
Thank heavens for a good chambray shirt that seems to go with everything!
 
And of course my little red shoes!  Love them!
What are you wearing that was once a household item?!!!
Have a great day!
 

Yikes, please forgive my hair!  I was going for 'messy'... achieved!







shirt: marshalls
pants: levi's
shoes: madden girl
necklace: old, craft fair (it's made from seeds)
bracelet: down east basics

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!! You are the cutest.

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for hosting... and for stopping by!
      You are fab!

      Delete